Common chiropractic conditions
Jeffers chiropractic is here to help you with a variety of physical conditions. Dr. Keith Jeffers is a licensed doctor of chiropractic and sports chiropractor located in San Diego, La Jolla and surrounding communities. Chiropractic care is a natural approach for injury healing for all ages and athletes alike. As an alternative to medication and surgery, chiropractic care aligns your body to heal itself. The body is an amazing healer when it is in a healthy position. Chiropractic aligns your spine for optimal blood flow, nerve signals and muscle movement so you perform at your best.
Dr. Jeffers’ has a passion for helping others recover from painful conditions and sports injuries. Our holistic approach ensures your body is receiving the most effective and natural treatment options to help you recover and boost your overall health. A few of the conditions we treat include:
- back pain– whether back pain is from poor posture, sports injury, an auto accident or overuse, chiropractic care is an effective treatment option
- headaches, migraines, & vertigo– headaches and symptoms of migraines including light sensitivity and nausea respond well to chiropractic adjustments of your neck and upper back
- sciatica– pain in your lower back that may extend into your hips and legs is alleviated with adjustments
- herniated discs– we increase the space between the vertebrae to encourage your body to reabsorb a disc that is leaking or slipping out of its space
- achilles tendinitis– swelling or inflammation in the back of your lower leg is alleviated with chiropractic care
- neck pain & whiplash– if your head suddenly moves forward and backward, the result may be whiplash with symptoms of neck pain, dizziness, headaches, inability to focus and tiredness
- running injuries, including shin splints– we have options to help alleviate the pain in the fronts of your lower legs including orthotics if necessary
- fibromyalgia– a chronic pain condition which may limit mobility
The Running Doctor
Dr. Jeffers, also known as “The Running Doctor” treats a variety of running conditions such as strained Achilles, shin splints, iliotibial band syndrome, runner’s knee and plantar fasciitis. Our approach targets the cause of your pain which may include running mechanics, footwear, laser therapy or a workout program. Dr Jeffers also evaluates your condition and sets you on the right path so you heal quickly and are able to return to your running passion. Whether you are new to the sport of running or are a seasoned marathon runner, chiropractic care is a helpful teammate to boost your progress and prevent injuries.
We show you exercises to support your style and keep you healthy. We also provide nutritional guidance so your body is receiving the fuel it needs to succeed. For answers to your sports-related or chronic condition questions, please call us today at (858) 452-7770.